The LALA U.S. Story
Nurturing your life is our passion and has been our mission for over six decades. Here at LALA U.S., we believe our success comes from listening to the needs of our customers which is why we have continued to expand and grow our business.
The LALA U.S.® story is rich with dairy history. Our name comes from our parent company, Grupo LALA – a Mexican dairy company, founded in 1949 in Torreón, Coahuila. It is the only dairy company that operates nationwide in Mexico. It expanded into the United States in 2005, and began acquiring manufacturing plants in North America in 2009. Today, LALA U.S. continues to expand its reach across North America with both regional and national value-added dairy brands from manufacturing plants in Colorado and Nebraska.
LALA U.S. Through the Years
- 2005: LALA yogurts enter U.S. market
- 2009: Manufacturing of LALA begins out of Nebraska and distributing Promised Land Dairy out of Texas
- 2015: LALA Greek Yogurt Smoothies are introduced
- 2016: LALA expands nationally and becomes No. 1 adult drinkable smoothie
- 2016: Began manufacturing Promised Land out of Colorado
At LALA U.S., we have six core values that help guide us as we grow.
- PRUDENT & MODEST
- “We Care for LaLa”
- Careful and Diligent use of Resources
- “We Are Nimble”
- Be Able to Respond Quickly, with Innovation, Skill and Flexibility
- “Lala Cares for You”
- Delivering with Excellence, Always Striving to be the Best at Meeting our Customer Needs
- “We Always do the Right Thing”We pride ourselves in honesty and our actions always match our words
- “We Work as a Team in All We Do”
- We collaborate towards our common goals with a positive attitude and build long lasting relationships
- “We Commit to Delivering Consistently Great Results”
- We are a passionate high performing organization that consistently delivers on our goals